The Trans Ban.

Home Forums Conservatives The Trans Ban.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Whitfield 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

This topic was very hot a few days ago and many such as myself that disagreed with allowing Trannys to join the military were banned from FB for specified times. What are your thoughts on this decision to not allow Trannys to join the military?

I am so SICK of this new trans deflection from real issues. Like the man said, “give your heart and soul to Jesus, but your ass belongs to whichever branch of service you joined.” It’s the job of the soldier, marine, airman and sailor to send those souls to heaven or hell during times of war.” I’m sorry but even as a gay man I cannot agree on allowing this trans crap to go on; personally I feel being trans has NOTHING to do with being gay, lesbian or on the bi now gay later plan. We need fighting men and women willing to put their asses on the line for their country, not lab rats out there to see if they can hack it or not. I fully believe in the ability of a gay man or woman who can hack it should be able to serve, but this trans crap is just that crap. Not to mention many will join jus to have the taxpayers pay for their meds and surgeries. NO!!! There was a wise man who once ran for President and was a US Senator and during his service he served as Head of the Senate Armed Services Committee and as Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee. He also served during WW2 and the Korean War. He served in both the United States Army and The United States Air Force from 1941 – 1967 and retired as a 2 star Major General. The man was a Republican and made a lot of enemies with Social Conservatives by stating, “Everyone knows that gays have served honorably in the military since at least the time of Julius Caesar” and further stated that “You don’t need to be ‘straight’ to fight and die for your country. You just need to shoot straight.” The man’s name was Senator Barry Goldwater. All of this trans crap is just more deflection off of the real issues. I am sick of it. They need to move on. If trannies want to go play war, FINE go find a paint ball joint and shoot your hearts away and play war until your heart’s content.

Gabriel Kimbrough
    Participant

I have no problem with what someone wants to do to their own body. The issue here is are they fit to serve and I say no since they are mentally ill.

AGREED Gabriel, you can’t get in if you have any long term physical problems anyway, and most of them will only want to join so the taxpayers will pay for their hormones and surgeries. HELL TO THE NAW!!!

John Burton
    Participant

No trans shouldn’t be banned! How can any self respecting gay person think that way?

Michael Whitfield
      Participant

Easy @John they’re not qualified since they are mentally ill.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.